1. Mitchell, Victoria (Norwich University College of the Arts, UK). "Textiles, Text and Techne" in Obscure Objects of Desire: Reviewing the Crafts in the Twentieth Century, Tanya Harrod (ed.)
2. Hamlyn, Anne (owner of Dress Me, a wardrobe consultancy business, London, UK). "Freud, Fabric, Fetish" in Textile: Journal of Cloth and Culture
3. Harper, Catherine (University of Brighton, UK). "Meditation on Translation and Seduction" in 2121: the Textile Vision of Reiko Sudo and Nuno.
4. Dinesen, Isak (pen name of Danish author Karen Blixen). "The Blank Page"
5. Hill, June (formerly Museums Manager for Bankfield Museum, West Yorkshire, UK). "Sense and Sensibility"
6. Bristow, Maxine (University of Chester, UK). "Continuity of Touch: Textiles as Silent Witness"
7. Sorkin, Jenni (University of Houston, USA). "Stain: On Cloth, Stigma, and Shame", Third Text Journal
8. Wildgoose, Jane (Wildgoose Memorial Library, London, UK). "Considering the Evidence"
9. Stallybrass, Peter (University of Pennsylvania, USA). "Worn Worlds: Clothes, Mourning and the Life of Things," The Yale Review 81, no. 2
10. Prichard, Sue (Victoria and Albert Museum, London, UK). "Collecting the Contemporary: Love Will Decide What is Kept and Science Will Decide How it is Kept". Textile: Journal of Cloth & Culture
11. Healy, Robyn (RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia). "The Parody of the Motley Cadaver"
12. Fenimore Cooper, James. Autobiography of a Pocket Handkerchief
13. Calvino, Italo. "Thin Cities" & "Trading Cities". Invisible Cities
14. Beesley, Philip (University of Waterloo, Canada). "Reflexive Textile"
15. Zegher, Catherine M. (Museum of Modern Art, New York, USA). "Ouvrage: Knot a Not, Notes as Knots". The Precarious: The Art and Poetry of Cecilia Vicuña
16. Showalter, Elaine (Professor Emerita, Princeton University, USA). "Piecing and Writing". The Poetics of Gender. ed. Nancy K. Miller
17. Whittaker, Paul (Winchester School of Art, University of Southampton, UK) & Padovani, Clio (Birmingham City University, UK). "Testing Orthodoxy: Collecting, the Gaze and Knitting the Impossible"
18. Deleuze, Gilles & Guattari, Felix. "Smooth & Striated Space" A Thousand Plateaus, Capitalism & Schizophrenia, trans. Brian Massumi
19. Barnett, Pennina (Goldsmiths, University of London, UK). "Folds, Fragments, Surfaces: Towards a Poetics of Cloth"
20. Clark, Judith (London College of Fashion, UK). "Statement VI"
21. Danto, Arthur C. (Columbia University, New York, USA). "Weaving as Metaphor and Model for Political Thought" in Sheila Hicks
22. Auther, Elissa (University of Colorado, USA). "Fiber Art and the Hierarchy of Art and Craft, 1960-80" Journal of Modern Craft
23. Conroy, Diana Wood (University of Wollongong, Australia). "Textiles From the Edge: Tapestry Identity in Australia"
24. Bean, Susan S. (Peabody Essex Museum, USA) "Gandhi and Khadi, the Fabric of Indian Independence" in Cloth and Human Experience, edited by Annette B. Weiner and Jane Schneider
25. Maharaj, Sarat (Lund University and Malmo Art Academies, Sweden). "Arachne's Genre: Towards Intercultural Studies in Textiles" Journal of Design History
26. Shonibare, Yinka (Artist, London, UK). "Setting the Stage: Yinka Shonibare MBE in Conversation with Anthony Downey" in Yinka Shonibare MBE
27. Spivak, Gayatri Chakravorty (Columbia University, New York, USA). "Culture" in a Critique of Postcolonial Reason: Towards a History of the Vanishing Present
28. Johnson, Pamela (Goldsmiths, University of London, UK). "100% Cotton"
29. Bryan-Wilson, Julia (University of California, Irvine, USA). "Lisa Anne Auerbach's Canny Domesticity"
30. Parker, Rozsika. The Subversive Stitch: Embroidery and the Making of the Feminine: introduction to new edition
31. Gilman, Charlotte Perkins. "The Yellow Wallpaper"